Sunday, April 29, 2007

MINE

This is my blog now. Mine. No touchie!!!! See, I marked it as MINE. I don't want to see any post by billybob whosit, or that person, or anything like that. It's mine. When I feel like it maybe I'll post some poetry. What, you want some now? You dare question my authority on MY blog? Oh, well, if you're going to beg, I suppose I could deign to post something for you. After all, I DID put poetry in the title.


Reflecting in my rain-decked roses,
Thoughts of what I used to be.
Misty thoughts of people, places,
Wreathing o'er my chamomile tea.
Into the sunset riding Kismet,
I think of things I think will be.
In many ways I am unshelled,
Delicate for all to see
Tender places unencumbered,
Exposed the hidden veils of Me.
Barnacles encrusting though,
Old wounds buried three plus three
Draping over, surely dead,
I ams I thought to ever flee.
I gaze now down the mirrored halls,
My future what I wish to see,
Knowing I can, one and only,
Influence what is to be.

2 comments:

mewmewflower said...

Awesome! I really like it, Aiden. :) While I was reading the poem, I thought of a song to go with it. XD. I think I might make my own account. But jsut for updates on my anime.

mewmewflower said...

Oh and this comment and the comment above is by me, Evelyn. XD