Friday, June 1, 2007

There came an Angel saying, "Peace be unto you"

Peace I give unto thee,
Not as the world giveth give I unto thee.
Around me a whirlwind of clothing.
So many! Where do I put them?
Filling the racks, piling up on my table.
Hanging on doors.
On the floor.
And still more!!!!
Ten customers in line.
One after another.
(Eight? Here you go. You're welcome!
Three? Here you go you're welcome!
Eight, the limit is eight.
Onetutheefurfisise'enehniteh'leven.
You have eleven items, our limit is eight.
I can place three on hold for you, anything in particular?)
where do I put them?????
(You're welcome!
Yes, you may use any room.
Except that one!!!
I have to keep it open for handicapped people.
And women with small children. I'm very sorry.)
I have to get these clothes sorted,
And hung proper,
And buttoned and bowed.
(Four? Here you go! You're welcome.
Thank you, have a lovely day.
Do you want these?
Okay, thank you.
Have a lovely day!!)
Sixteen rack full, call Lucille.
(Five? Here you go! Thank you!)
Department sixteen ten petite, Oh right, it's full
(one......twelve
You have twelve items, out limit is eight,
I can place four items on hold for you, anything in particular?)
I NEED PEACE!!!!!
"You're so cheerful! How do you stay so nice?"

Okay.....so maybe I do have peace.......

No comments: