Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Siblings

He thinks he's turning japanese,
At least that's what he says on the radio.
I turn my thoughts from my weary feet
To listen to the confused man on the radio.
I'm home from work, and taking my ease.
And listening to that japan man on the radio.
My shoes are where I kicked them off, un-neat.
And that man on the radio thinks to much.


I just got home from my work. It wasn't terribly difficult today, but it was mind numbing. Connor and Elina are trying to get our baby brother to go to sleep. As Elina's shout of "OW! He threw the bottle at me" evinces, it's not working well. Perhaps they shouldn't be listening to I think I'm turning Japanese. But I won't say anything about it because Gage's chuckles make me happy, and I like this song. Now Gage is pulling papers out of a file, and Connor is rethinking his tactics. Elina has left because of her hair. Gage pulls it, and Connor complains about it getting into his face. I think her hair is lovely though. Connor is explaining to Gage that he cannot play with his nose, because it always ends up with Connor having a bloody nose, and muttering, "that's my ear you grabbed. That hurts. What's wrong with you??? Go to sleep!" I think soon I will have to step in. But not just yet. I'm still tired. Never mind, I think Gage just gave Connor a black eye.

No comments: